Pay rate change

Employment termination

Address change

Name change

GO! Employee Change of Status

Please note that to send a writable pdf back to GO! you need to save the document and then send.

Please use the W-4 to submit changes to SS# and withholdings:

W-4 Form

If an employee wants to have additional amounts withheld for state taxes they need to write the amount at the top of the W-4 form as follows:

State Additional $Amount Per Payroll

Reminder: Do not send sensitive information like W4 forms via email.